Topics to raise:
- "Ins and Outs" of industries or organizations that might be worth exploring for networking or partnership reasons
- Locating other folks in other industries or organizations with whom you could have a tea and build your community
- ‘Safe places’ to explore a dream or plan - with mapping a direct path being secondary to discussing fit and purpose
- Sharing guidance, advice and encouragement (and the occasional smack to the head as I required this week - thanks Terri!) for career, balancing work and personal, being a woman in the work force, etc.
- Practice “soft/communication skills” - listening, questioning, offering feedback, introductions, etc.
- Turn the tables and discuss a mentor's current challenge
- Research and how it might affect our work - Edelmans Trust Barometer report, a Gartner report etc... or even a book "Getting to Yes" or "Break Your Own Rules"