Much more interesting than a resume. More engaging than name and title. I challenged my mentorees and peers: "Introduce yourself well in six words."
You say name, department/company and...
(My name is XX from YY...)
- six words on who you are
- six words on why you're there
- six words on what you want
Choice picks from my circle include:
- It's all good. No, it's not.
- Don't give up. Do give in.
- Program lead, acronym user, BB addicted.
- Manager, father, rugby play, accountant.
- Defined by costs, projects and coffee.
- Trying to understand drivers and loopholes.
- Can be bribed with whipped cream.
Try it; play around; join us....