Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Everything is personal

There are lots of us 'bloggers' out there. And even more networking gurus. Thousands of 'hits' on mentoring. Loads of advice. Buckets of articles. Associations, groups, societies and every kind of gathering in every village with more than 3 people.

Which got me thinking about 2 things:

1 - I'm writing as much for myself as I am for the questions I get. Mostly I figure no one is reading this but me :-)

2 - Most folks are on the same quest - buying or selling or trading tips on how to live a more blended life with returns closer to the dreams we all have at 2am.

It's all personal - this search for strangers who have a doorway to somewhere we need to be is both intensely private and the most exposed one can feel outside of a first date.

I no longer kid myself there is a way to make it easy. Relationships are hard. I'm just determined to enjoy the journey and not worry if you actually get to know me along the way.

No comments: