The ultimate networking reminder is upon us… Valentine’s Day.
For those who are ‘attached’ – one is supposed to celebrate.
For those who are ‘unattached’ – one is supposed to look about for ways to meet new contacts and change the situation before next year.
Attached/unattached can mean anything from dating to having a job one adores to just building a personal community. Celebrate your career, love your friends, toast to new beginnings and ongoing stories this February 14th!
As you plan your Valentine’s Day, here’s a few suggestions:
1. Invite someone else to participate.
2. Indulge in unhealthy food – wine, chocolate, fried appetizers.
3. Limit yourself to one complaint and one compliment per 15 minutes. Too many are harder to digest than the fried foods.
4. Put it in writing – the plan, the thanks, the wishes.
5. Plan for a follow up session before the year is out.
May the day bring you joy.