Examples of stories:
- our personal introductions
- how we got a job
- what our kid has done lately (said with an eye roll)
- advice given with personal anecdotes for support
It's best to be thoughtful about key stories, to prepare them to achieve what you hope they can. The heart of a story is often found in:
- What do I most need you to know?
- How do I hope you feel about it?
- What might you do with this information?
Tell a story - embed the answers to the questions - see if the results emerge.